2017 Show Details Coming September 1st, 2016
Canada’s Only Major Exposition & Educational Forum on Roofing Systems & Technologies
Meet technical experts from all the leading companies. Get factual advice and solutions to problems directly from leading suppliers across Canada and the U.S.
Seminars & Demonstrations
Two seminars and six major demonstrations: Attendees will have the opportunity to observe the actual installation of various roofing systems including steep slope and low slope systems.
Exhibit & Sponsor in 2015
Position your company as a leader in the roofing industry by booking exhibit space at ROOFTech 2015. For Exhibitor & Sponsorship details click here or contact the Canadian Roofing Contractors’ Association at email@example.com.
OVER 100 EXHIBITS! 2 FREE SEMINARS & 6 DEMONSTRATIONS!
The 12th biennual ROOFTech has been planned by the roofing industry to provide a "hands on" educational experience on all aspects of roofing for architects, building inspectors, contractors, engineers, property managers, roofing consultants and specifiers. It will be much more than just a typical trade show.
ROOFTech 2015 will be an informational forum that will provide considerable benefits for anyone who needs to stay apprised about the latest in roofing technologies.
6 STRONG REASONS TO ATTEND ROOFTech 2015
- Save valuable time. In one location, you'll be able to familiarize yourself with all the major roofing products, suppliers, technologies and services.
- Watch how roofs are assembled. Roofing technicians selected by leading suppliers will demonstrate how materials and accessories are brought together to create four major types of assemblies.
- Checkout the very latest about Green Roofing and other innovations. Find out about state-of-the-art products for roofing maintenance, retrofit, renovation and construction applications.
- Update yourself on the best practices and guidelines for green roofing, sustainable roof construction, roof maintenance and roof asset management
- Meet technical experts from all the leading companies. Get factual advice and solutions to problems directly from leading suppliers across Canada and the U.S.
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends and make valuable contacts.
IT'S ALL FREE!
Considering the importance of roofing in constructing a new building or maintaining an existing one, you cannot afford to miss ROOFTech 2015.
Tuesday, May 5th - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 6th- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
SEMINAR & DEMONSTRATION HOURS
Tuesday, May 5th - 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Wednesday, May 6th - 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Tuesday, May 5th - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, May 6th - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
TWO FREE SEMINARS & SIX DEMONSTRATIONS
ROOFTech 2015 will feature two seminars and seven major demonstrations. You'll learn about steep slope and low slope roofing systems along with some valuable insights about roofing insulation.
Attendees at ROOFTech 2015 will have the unique opportunity to observe the actual installation of various roof assemblies right on the exposition floor. The demonstrations will present a brief history on the development of each major roofing assembly, some of their features and benefits, and then provide a live application of each system. Demonstrations will showcase typical flashing details, good roofing practice techniques as well as all important safety precautions. There will be a team leader who will provide running commentary.
ROOFTech 2015 seminars and demonstrations are organized by the Canadian Roofing Contractors' Association and the Roofing Contractors Association of British Columbia.
Canadian Roofing Contractors' Association
2430 Don Reid Drive, Suite 100
Ottawa ON K1H 1E1
Tel: (613) 232-6724 / (800) 461-2722
Fax: (613) 232-2893